Saturday, November 25, 2006

another reason to like Ann Arbor

I again had a great time there. It's good to have friend that, no matter how long the time away, you can talk to like you saw her yesterday. And great to know that she is doing ASTOUNDINGLY well. YAY!

We visited my favorite restaurants. Gratzi--favorite because it is an early landmark in my marriage. Once went there in full length leopard 70's nightgown and flip-flops after a LONG weekend with the Hubster before we were married. I decided I LOVED Ann Arbor then, when at this nice restaurant, I wasn't out of place in vintage jammies.

And my all time favorite place...La Dolce Vita--a salacious dessert experience. Easy place to spend an evening. Coffee, cognac, the best desserts anywhere, (and occasionally) a cigar bar. One place that will be hard to replace in IN.

Cuz, yes, I'm going to put everything I've got into getting the promotion. Which will mean IN. Land of cornfields and churches.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

wish I was there....miss you both.

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home