Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Feet firmly under

I'm finally feeling like I'm getting my breath back a bit.

I did 9 freaking weeks of business travel in the last year!! 1 week in Charlottesville, VA (best French fusion cuisine EVER!) 1 in Raleigh, NC (smells GREAT in the spring) and 6 in the D.C area (crazy traffic, really expensive to live there--and somehow I still want to go...) The last week was intermittent stays in OH, IN, and upper MI. AND if all goes well, I'll do at least a month this year.

Then the hobby--travelling almost every weekend (Fri. night to Sun...)

Boy did it wear on me! I'm trying to get over the feeling of "Ah, I'm finally home. Nope, not leaving. Not even to get milk." Seriously, once I'm home, I REALLY don't want to leave. It's taking all my will-power to go to things I really WANT to go to.

I think my family will have to be visiting me here, this year!

3 Comments:

Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

There truly is no place like home.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

Thanks for the compliment!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I know the "I am where I like to be and you can't MAKE me go out!" feeling. Some days we didn't even go to the store for the mail, just wasn't as important as being together.

Glad you are all happy. Hope things are getting better all the time.

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home