Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day

Happy Happy

Because of the hobby, we were packing up a bunch of camping gear in the rain and driving home.

I did talk to both of my mothers.

The biological one is ok. Sounds like she's about the same. Felt guilty cuz we haven't seen her in forever. We are usually busy weekends and she doesn't drive at night. It's hard to always drag the kids to her house.

My mom sounds about the same, too. She really needs to stop drinking the crazy kool-aid. I'll be seeing them Thurs. She tried to do the guilt thing, but that can go both ways. She goes to Grand Rapids at least once a week for fun. Lansing is the same distance away...

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Your other mom is interested in a Thursday visit, too...Early evening, my place? Meet in town? Hmmm?

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home