Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I hate the "media" anyhow

Don't really care about the accuracy of the actual story, but I'm certain it's public record, and you can check it out, if you wish. THE OVERALL MESSAGE IS DEAD-ON. I'm sick of the Anti-America sentiment. I'm sick of us being the bad guy. Are we perfect? Oh heck no! But we are better than any alternative I can think of.

Oh and ignore the cheesy, funereal music!

http://www.wtv-zone.com/Mary/THISWILLMAKEYOUPROUD.HTML

Here's to more positive reporting. I've grown up. Along the way I learned to appreciate that there are people I don't know that will die to keep me safe-whether they get that appreciation or not, just because they believe in the greater good.


Here's to them! THanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sascha said...

Wow, what is this? 5 posts in two weeks? you're positively writing a book! Keep it up oh royal chick ;)

Good job on the comment verification too.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I have to tell you I researched this and it IS true! It will be on the mil blog soon, ty for the lead to some good news!

And really, do the profile thing, it will make you laugh and we can just call you "her Highness"

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home