Thursday, November 10, 2005

REAL job perks

My boss is an incredible woman who I like, admire, and respect very much.
AND today I found out exactly how much the feeling is returned-a good amt. Good enough to make me REALLY happy. Being respected by someone you respect is one of those indescribable good feelings.

Personal feelings, aside, she is a darn good boss. Delegates well-no micromanaging, FIXES problems to the best of her abilities so that her employees can do a good job, fosters a sense of teamwork, logically assess situations, (I could go on for a bit...)

In fact, I know I complain about the OTHER people I have to deal with, but OUR branch of this project rocks! Everyone has something good to contribute. The only one who I didn't care for (cuz he asked me to lie about .5 hr on my timesheet-yeah, cuz that extra money really will offset the guilt about lying and stealing, not to mention the rep/consequences when it is discovered...) moved to TX.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

So nice to hear work is a happy place again!

Enjoy!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home