Saturday, December 31, 2005

OOPS!

So, it was a nice weekend last weekend...had company from out of town that I had a great time with. I even wore the nose ring. Drank WAY too much wine and stayed up late all weekend.

Went back to work Mon. morning, a bit tired and groggy. Now, I work in an office with a bunch of veterinarians. They were nice enough to give me some space, but I have nothing to do with their program and they are not remotely near my chain of command. I don't use their equipment; I can't "talk shop" with them. It's a great, cordial relationship between me and them. Thus, I was surprised when a vet asked me about a large print file involving vets this morning. ???!!!

While I'm trying to figure that conversation out, the vet I used to share an office with stopped to chat. Before she left, she did the "You may want to check a mirror before too long..." BING BING BING, flashing lights. I won the dork jackpot! I had left the nose ring in!

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I loved this post, just forgot to say so....the patcholie I wear on my days off has a tendancy to stay with me for work the next day, even with a shower....Makes the boss crazy. And Mom hates it.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I loved this post, just forgot to say so....the patcholie I wear on my days off has a tendancy to stay with me for work the next day, even with a shower....Makes the boss crazy. And Mom hates it.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home