Saturday, November 25, 2006

3 left turns make 1 right....

Ok. Occasionally I wonder how I got HERE.

Yes, the obvious: hard work and a good brain....

But, I'm HERE and it feels like most of the people from my past are THERE. HERE and THERE being separated by light years....

I hope they are happy THERE. I'm pretty happy HERE. The Hubster is HOT. My family rocks. I have the coolest dog ever. I like being financially stable, and even occasionally fluid. I love my big, roomy house. I have earned respect and love from amazing people. I have accomplished exciting things--and my career is just beginning.

Nope, never want to be THERE again.

But, I still wonder. I wonder about fate, destinty, and God. Was it one of those that determined that I would be lucky enough to be HERE? Or was it all me, making good choices (or bad choices that led to good places)?

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I am happy here, you be happy there and we are all happy!

Hugs and so very sorry about your friend

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home