Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Old colleagues

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

A couple of you visited the old office today because your new condition SUCKS. No supplies, sucky internet connections, having to drive long distances on your time just to be in your work area....

Just one last visit before I close it Fri. to leave for my new office that will be even better than my old one.

I felt sorry for you because you were two of the sorta tolerable ones. You were complaining about your incompetent management. They are. And the guy who is now your boss is much worse than you know. He was mine for a bit. He was the worst manager I have ever had. (I just found out that HIS management won't let him make any important decisions--not that they do much better...) Call it karma because ya'll made the last few months I worked with you all pretty hellish.

I feel pretty smug knowing it is all downhill for you. Knowing how you would feel pretty terrible by how much I revel in your absence is fun, too. I don't even have to be petty or bitchy by telling you. It is enough for me to just KNOW.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

3 Comments:

Blogger Sascha said...

It's like figurative roadkill. You're so mean :)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Pure gloat, cruel.

Glad your moving on to a better situation.

Let us know how it works out.

How is the pup?

5:25 AM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Knock, knock!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home