Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Not feeling very tolerant today

I've decided that I HATE iran. I'm having REAL problems with muslims, too. The only reason I haven't tipped over to being TOTALLY intolerant there is that I just heard of some PEACEFUL protests by muslims in Detroit over the state of stupidity in the middle east. At least SOMEONE is speaking out in a sane way.

iran's government is totally tied to their muslim clerics. The same clerics that have recently PUBLICALLY said all the Jews should be dead. (This is not confined to iran, certainly, but it is iran that I am ranting about today.) The same clerics that say just about every other civilized country on the planet is their enemy. The same clerics who recently said they would nuke their enemies. THE SAME PEOPLE WHO ARE ENRICHING URANIUM for their "energy program". Yeah right. Sitting on the world's greatest reserves of oil and they need nukes for energy.

Anyone else a bit concerned? (By concerned, you may read total-freaking-panic.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I'm concerned. No puppy story, no kid story, no life at home story, no going to visit Val story....hmmm

Life is boring so no stories or life is so good you don't have time to post?

8:58 AM  
Blogger Madzillah said...

???

Didn't delete any commment.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

that's because I was the author....I deleted it...got confused and posted answer to another blog here....sorry..

About that puppy story, isn't he about one year now?

I just love that queen avatar!

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home