Saturday, May 06, 2006

Use your turn signal, North Carolina!!

They are INSANE drivers there in Raleigh!! No use of turn signals and people whipping from the far left in front of a lane of traffic to turn right. They are NUTS--and I drive in Detroit regularly!! They make Detroit look tame.

The business trip was neat. I have a few postitions I will be interested in, later. AND I'm pretty certain they will remember me as I had been in a Turkish ceremony and the henna remained on the hands. The bad thing is that they will remember me as the wackado from MI with the henna on the hands...(Boy, did I scrub--to no avail!)

I like NC. The women, in general, are fantastic. Southern style venom is delivered with a sweet voice and a charming smile. I managed to fit RIGHT IN.

The best part is how long they experience spring. I was sleeping with my screen door open.

Trying to end up there...

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

glad you had a good time, kid. Stay in touch or post more...miss you.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home