Sunday, July 20, 2008

So, He was 18 last week, "sperm donor"

Did you remember it? Does he even cross your mind?

I don't wish bad things on you because it was hard for me; I wish horrible things on you for each and every time he felt (feels?) pain because of you.

I'm glad you never tried to be there. You are obviously not NEARLY good enough for him; you are seriously unworthy of being in his presence. He didn't need your warped set of values and ethics to influence him at all.

You see, he is a really great person. I'm really excited about who he is. He's smart, funny, and thoughtful. He's EXTREMELY resilient and focused. I truly enjoy his company.

I don't talk about you, not even in a negative way. I will tell him the truth if he asks, but he hasn't yet. "No, he never saw you; no he didn't try. No, he never helped us; no he didn't try. I don't know why he decided to contest it when your dad adopted you when you were 10." Be prepared, sperm donor, because I sense that he will have some questions for you. Like "Why DID you never meet me? Why did you never help in any little way in raising me? Why never even a birthday or Christmas card? AND WHY DID YOU TRY TO INTERFERE WHEN I FINALLY DID GET A DAD?"

You fail, sperm donor, you fail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home