Monday, January 16, 2006

Well, yeah I knew I was a

bitch. Have you READ any of my posts about work??!!

This just proves my point.

At a store I HATE because they are the only one close who has my filter for my humidifier. Not only do they have questionable business practises --especially involving employees--but their PATRONS ARE MORONS!!! (Yup, including me for returning there!)

Walking to my car behind a guy with his one tiny bag in a cart to my car.
Watching him try to wedge his cart between his truck and my driver's side, only to realize that
1.) it's too small
2.) He'd have to go in first and open the door, etc....

So back out it comes.

"I'll just be a few minutes", says he, looking for his keys.

"OR" I say, moving his cart away from my car and out of my way, "I could move this, and be in my car and out of here before you find your keys."

and did just that! I did thank him as I left...is that plus or minus bitch points??

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

I like it, don't be walked on!

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home