Thursday, January 04, 2007

Missing me?

Try here
I had been quietly lurking to selectively hood up with some old friends. What's funny is that the hubster discovered the fun, and completely OUTED me.

Since, I've really appreciated blogger. Still anonymous, except with those who are close....

Because THERE I am once again in the public eye. I have a taste of what being a rock star is like, cuz in my hobby, I am. AND since of my "exulted" status in the hobby, I take the role model thing pretty seriously... It gets tiring.

I can be me here, and not worry quite so much....

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

You can always be yourself with me! I like you just the way you are.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

You know I am reading both, don't you? Hugs!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home