Sunday, May 01, 2005

Syrup

I just wanted to link to this post on Love. It was sweet and I'm feeling a bit sappy from attending a wedding last night.

Cool wedding. Creative black tie, which allowed me to wear a cool beaded 20's dress. Supposedly the wedding was a family thing only. Friends were celebrating with after.
Well, they made the appropriate entrance and announced that "Surprise! We wanted to do this with you, our family" (Should have known. They are known for their theatrics...)

Not usually the sappy type. Enjoy it while it lasts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sascha said...

Who's getting married?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Madzillah said...

I'll reply via email so I don't sound like a COMPLETE freak!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

Got the comments turned on (big DUH!) on the Love post. Thank you for the link!!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home