Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The time of my life

I'm so busy that occasionally I mourn for peace, silence, and a long bath (without a kid joining me).

Then I realize that I will miss this desparately. Kids running to greet me with open arms after work, kids prompting the dog to bark at the noisey duck, having to stop my work every two minutes because a kid has discovered to do something new (like jumping off the back of the extravagant new couch) and is shouting "lookmamalookmamalookmama!" It happens quickly and then they are gone. The Teenager is already looking toward leaving.

Life is good. There is a certain peace in this chaos.

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

"Peace in chaos" nice line! Truth: This will only last for a little while! Another truth: I love my grown up kids!

Does dog sit and fetch yet? See PBS available films "Woof" and "Woof Woof" for great training hints! Some will work on kids!

12:37 PM  
Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said...

yooooo hooooo! ?

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home